| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Medan, Sumatra in May is hot at 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32 °C (89.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in May is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in May is somewhat soggy with rain every now and then. A sizable 245mm (9.6in) of water is discharged across an average of 14 days.
- The shortest day is 12:14 long and the longest day is 12:18 long with an average length of 12:16.
Check the distance to and compare the Medan, Sumatra May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Medan, Sumatra, Indonesia
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Medan, Sumatra:
- Chumphon, Thailand - 772.8 kms (480.2 miles) N
- Surat Thani, Thailand - 621.2 kms (386 miles) N
- Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand - 570.7 kms (354.6 miles) NNE
- Trang, Thailand - 451.2 kms (280.4 miles) NNE
- Songkhla, Thailand - 454.9 kms (282.7 miles) NNE
- Narathiwat, Thailand - 471.4 kms (292.9 miles) NE
- Kota Bharu, Malaysia - 492.6 kms (306.1 miles) NE
- Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia - 525.8 kms (326.8 miles) ENE
- Penang/ Bayan Lepas, Malaysia - 260.7 kms (162 miles) NE
- Kuantan, Malaysia - 503.6 kms (313 miles) E
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - 322.1 kms (200.2 miles) E
- Mersing, Malaysia - 585.2 kms (363.6 miles) ESE
- Malacca, Malaysia - 421.6 kms (262 miles) ESE
- Singapore, Singapore - 637.6 kms (396.2 miles) ESE
- Padang, Sumatra, Indonesia - 534.2 kms (332 miles) SSE